Tuesday, June 19, 2007

RAW..

I had a really nice sleep last night, and woke up feeling really refreshed (even woke up early and without an alarm!!) - forced myself to eat breakfast - I read somewhere that people who are generally healthier than most never miss breakfast... And they eat plenty of fish - do you know that I eat fish maybe twice or thrice a year?? Shocking!!

But this is all besides the point - inspite of waking up feeling so well, it wasn't long before the fog descended again - is this how break-ups go? I think I had forgotten just how bad it can be.. How do people get through much bigger losses?? I guess one does.. one has to, somehow!! I keep telling myself that I have been here before and I have since forgotten all about these guys - or anyway, they don't seem like 'the ones' anymore, and I tell myself it will get better everyday, but all the same I feel soo raw!! Close to the edge of falling or breaking or dissolving - all the time.. And then I tell myself to just put it all out of my head and try to do some work - for that matter what BAD timing?? I have just over a week to deliver my final project, and here I am!!!

Ah well, its nice to vent a little. Back to work again!!

No comments: