Thursday, June 21, 2007

Falling off the wagon - ouch!!

What can I say? I lasted a mere a week!! Tsk...

Classic. After a few shots of Amarula, there he appeared online - before I knew what I was doing I was putting a PC to PC call through to him!! Ok, to be honest I had been slipping off the wagon all day, remembering how he ran to hug me the last time I went to pick him from the train station, etc., knowing him to be such a spontaneous guy that he wouldn't stage that, and wondering why we are walking away really??

Anyway, he said it was difficult for him to walk away also and wondered what he was doing.. Aren't we a pair?? We have a date this weekend (phone), I'm thinking lets break up after I leave Europe!! :-) - if we have to break up at all.. I feel so embarrased (although I know I have no cause to be) - I am so totally human after all!! Ofcourse I am setting myself up for severe pain later on - judging from what I have been through this week I must be mad!! It's all this conflict you see - I really feel that we are breaking up for nothing - I have broken up for nothing with one other person before and I have regretted it since..

Ah, let me get back to work..

No comments: