Thursday, October 04, 2007

Frustrated with trying to log on

Yesterday I was bursting with things to share on Blogger, but I completely failed to log on - and now, I cannot remember what I was so excited about - maybe it was because I had had a few drinks - one's imagination can improve drastically after a few drinks... atleast mine does :-)

Anyway, I know some of it was me wondering why the guy I'm dating now is so excited about me so quickly - I looked this up on the net - do guys fall for women much faster than women fall? Or should a woman who is not excited by a guy from the start know it won't happen? Am I also influenced by the guy I dated last - oh, yeah, that was also part of it - when I have a few drinks I really miss him but lets not go there just now!! SO this new guy guy right, when he calls he sounds so excited and so happy and - I feel - ... nothing. We have our second date this weekend - but like I've said before, I doubt I will make it to the third - maybe I am one of those women who know right away! I mean with the last two guys I knew the first day! (Granted, they also kept me guessing for a few weeks which sorta mighta kept me keen!)

Ach.. trying to keep an open mind on this is such hard work!!

But love life aside, this morning I woke up with such little motivation, so I am thinking of chucking it in and going back to town in time for volleyball practice... Actually the lack of physical activity might also have something to do with this! But maybe I should persevere.. After all I can always go running this evening - I'll see.

Ok. I'm out.

No comments: