Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Facebook took me over!

I used to come here very often to blog (read vent, reflect, etc.), but since I discovered Facebook I have a much quicker way to express myself - in that one sentence status report! Nevertheless, the last few days I have suddenly felt that I needed to take up blogging again.

It is impossible to compress one year of absence, so I will just take up with the most recent developments.

So. This morning I wake up from a dream. (Yes - as recently as this morning :-)) There is this guy that I think is totally hot and I think is kind of into me - 'kind of' being the operative phrase, seeing as he makes no effort to pursue me beyond sending me flirty messages on Facebook and texting me now and then. Anyway: had a really nice dream where he came to visit with me in my childhood home, and we took a walk hand in hand, which progressed to arms around waists, and finally to being engulfed by his arm around my shouder. As we were getting to the end of the walk he pulled me down to sit on the grass (I guess it was already dark since the grass had dew on it), and just as we were getting cozy, my stupid alarm woke me up! :-S

I have not had such a nice dream in ages and ages.. I attribute it to watching that movie 'wall e' last night - a robot love story that was so sweet!

That's all. Thought I would share. :-)

No comments: